RSS

Easy math for social science majors

I got a prize voucher PRIZE VOUCHER in the mail a few days ago. Turns out if I present myself to a local car dealership (no purchase, test drive, or sales presentation required!) I am guaranteed to receive at least two of the following prizes:

- 3 day/2 Night Resort Getaway (retail value $500)

- Complimentary Airfare

- 40” Plasma TV

- Florida/Caribbean Cruise

- $10,000 Cash

At least 2 of those five? Sweet! Maybe i can roll around in the money while watching the tv before leaving for my cruise?

Anyway, i decided to read the fine print and find out the real deal on my guaranteed prize pack. They were so kind as to print the odds of winning for each prize:

-3 day/ 2 Night Resort Getaway (1:1)

- Complimentary Airfare (1:1)

- 40” Plasma TV (1:130,616)

- Florida/Caribbean Cruise (1:1)

- $10,000 Case (1:130,616)

…..so I gotta a really good shot at getting the money, right?

Am i right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment